Sunday 16 May 2010

One month later


Hi. This is David from Belgium again. I am here now for a month and it feels like a holiday. I have a deal with the humans: they serve my food and I eat it. It works fine by now. First I had to learn them which chicken I like most, but we ‘ve got that all worked out.

The humans are quick learners. I teached them a trick, the coocky-trick. It works likes this: I give them the ‘give coocky commando’ by sitting on my behind. And then they give me the coocky. Took them just a few hours. I ‘m thinking about other commando ’s to give coockies too. But that ’s for next days.

Two things I discovered: I like mint. I like walking.

Guust en Irene my to roomies are really impressed by my sprinting–moves. Irene is a rather lazy lady, execpt when the humans want to play with their ball. Then we both are a team trying to catch the ball. We are much faster than the humans, but we give them some credit … they have to learn, so sometimes we just sit and let the ball pass, so they can also play a little bit. And after the playing... even we need a break.

Guust, the big red cat, pretends he doesn ’t like me when he comes inside. But when I go take a walk with a human (Don ’t worry: I keep them on a lead) Guust always walk with us.


In the backyard there are chickens. They look really fresh. Unfortunatly the stupid coward beasts have put a fence around theirselves.


To do list: get new toys in store, they die fast, especially the birdlike ones. (ps: don ’t forget to take a human with me to bribe store-human)

Waiting in the sun on top of the old used catpole for a brandnew Hicat. It could take a couple of weeks, but it ’s coming!

Preparing my holiday to Croatia. Mum, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment